The topics listed above are exhaustive and indicative of the nature of the questions. However, the UCEED 2024 may not cover all the topics.
UCEED 2024 will have two parts.
Part-A will have questions from the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial reasoning: Ability to visualise and transform 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Practical and scientific knowledge: Know-how of scientific principles and everyday objects.
- Observation and design sensitivity: The capacity to detect concealed properties in daily life and think critically about them. Attention to detail, classification, analysis, inference and prediction.
- Environment and society: General awareness of environmental, social and cultural connections with design.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative information.
- Language: Proficiency in reading and comprehending Standard English.
- Creativity: Grasp of verbal and non-verbal analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols.
Part-B will have questions on the following topics:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective and shading.
- Design aptitude: Capability to practically and appropriately respond to problems/situations with ingenuity and empathy.