Candidates should register for appearing in UCEED 2024. Registration can be done only
online through the Registration Portal. Detailed instructions for the online
application are provided on the Registration Portal.
Registration Portal »
- Online Registration starts on October 03, 2023.
[Refer Important Dates]
- Candidates should simultaneously satisfy ALL the THREE eligibility criteria.
[Refer Eligibility Criteria for appearing in
Following is the registration fee structure for UCEED 2024:
|Female Candidates (all categories)
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates
|All Other Candidates
(holders of OCI/PIO cards issued ON or BEFORE 4th March 2021)
(including holders of OCI/PIO cards issued AFTER 4th March 2021)
|Candidates from SAARC countries
|US $ 400
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
|US $ 500
The registration fees shown above does NOT include service charges, processing fees
any other charges that the banks may charge.
- The above registration fee is applicable till the closing date of November 13, 2023, (11:55 pm).
- A late fee of ₹ 500/US $ 50 is applicable to candidates registering after the closing date of November 13, 2023, and till the late registration closing date, i.e., November 20, 2023, (11:55 pm). It is not possible to register after 11:55 pm on November 20, 2023, as the on-line registration portal will close automatically.
- Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be available on the online egistration portal.
Services of a Scribe and Compensatory Time (for PwD Candidates)
The services of a scribe (amanuensis) are available to candidates who have a disability and require assistance in operating the computer for Part-A of the examination. However, the candidate will be required to attempt Part-B without the assistance of a scribe due to the nature of the paper. The rules for the same are described below:
- To avail of this benefit, the candidate should select this option in the online registration form AND upload a copy of the PwD certificate (Appendices 5 – 9) at the time of online registration for UCEED 2024.
- The eligible candidates will receive a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in Part A and 10 minutes for Part B. The compensatory time for Part-A cannot be transferred to Part-B and vice versa.
- If a PwD candidate wants to avail compensatory time (20 minutes per hour) and/or request the assistance of a scribe, the same request should be mentioned while filling out the registration form. PwD certificate is to be uploaded along with such requests, which will be made in the given format (Appendix 10).
- The UCEED Office will assess the request along with the supporting document(s) and contact the candidate via email with further instructions, if necessary.
- Necessary arrangements will be made through the test centre administrator (TCA) of the examination centre to provide a panel of scribes (amanuenses) for the eligible candidates. Scribes will be students of Class XI. The PwD/Dyslexic (severe) candidate has to choose a scribe from this panel. The candidates will NOT be allowed to bring their own scribes.
- If it is found that a candidate has used the services of a scribe and/or availed of compensatory time but does NOT possess the extent of disability that warrants the use of a scribe and/or compensatory time, they will be excluded from the process of evaluation, ranking and admission. If the candidate has already been admitted, their admission will be cancelled.