• Rank lists will be prepared based on the total marks in UCEED 2019.
• There will be only ONE rank list. However, candidates will be able to check their provisional category-wise standing from the results page.
• If the total marks scored by two or more candidates are same, then the following tie-break policy will be used for awarding ranks:
o Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section B.
o If this does not break the tie, higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section A.
o If there is a tie even after this, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
• Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each Section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum prescribed marks varies with the category. These are as shown in the table below.
• However, the UCEED Committee reserves the right to decrease the minimum % of marks in each section as well as the minimum total marks such that 10×N ranks can be announced, where N is the total number of available seats.
Minimum prescribed marks for inclusion in the rank list
|Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each Section||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||90|
|SC rank list||5||50|
|ST rank list||5||50|
|PwD rank list||5||50|