Candidates should register for appearing in UCEED 2022. Registration can be done only
online through the Registration Portal. Detailed instructions for the online
application are provided on the Registration Portal.
Registration Portal »
- Online Registration starts on September 9, 2021.
[Refer Important Dates]
- Candidates should simultaneously satisfy ALL the THREE eligibility criteria.
[Refer Eligibility Criteria for appearing in
Following is the registration fee structure for UCEED 2022:
||Female Candidates (all categories)
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates
|All Other Candidates
|Candidates from SAARC countries
||US $ 350
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
||US $ 450
The registration fees shown above does NOT include service charges, processing fees
any other charges that the banks may charge.
- The above registration fee is applicable till the closing date of October 10, 2021,
- A late fee of ₹ 500/US $ 50 is applicable to candidates registering after the closing
October 10, 2021, and till the late registration closing date, i.e., October 17, 2021,
pm). It is not possible to register after 11:55 pm on October 17, 2021, as the on-line
registration portal will close automatically.
- Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be available on
Services of a Scribe and Compensatory Time (for PwD Candidates)
The services of a scribe (amanuensis) are available to candidates who have disability and
require assistance in operating the computer for the exam for Part-A of the examination.
However, the candidate will be required to attempt Part-B without the assistance of a
scribe, due to the nature of the paper. The rules for the same are described below:
- To avail this benefit, the candidate should select this option in the online
registration form AND upload a copy of the PwD certificate (Appendices 5 – 9 of the Information Brochure), at the
time of online registration for UCEED 2022.
- Compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in Part A and 10 minutes for Part B will be
given to the eligible candidates. The compensatory time for Part-A cannot be transferred
to Part-B and vice versa.
- If a PwD candidate wants to avail compensatory time (20 minutes per hour) and/or
request the assistance of a scribe, the same request should be mentioned while filling
the registration form. PwD certificate is to be uploaded along with such requests, which
are to be made in the given format (Appendix 10 of the Information Brochure).