Further instructions, if any, including those pertaining to Covid-19, shall be put-up on the website before the exam.
- Candidate must carry a printed copy of the downloaded Admit Card and retain it with him/herself for the duration of the examination.
- Candidate must check and be present at the correct centre on the day of the exam as per the address and schedule given in the Admit Card.
- Only candidates having a valid Admit Card will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities. In case a candidate with doubtful identity is permitted to appear, his/her candidature shall be subject to the decision of UCI Committee, which shall be final and binding.
- Impersonation and/or use of any unfair means in the examination is a serious offence which will result in immediate disqualification of the candidate from UCEED, and lead to criminal proceedings against the candidate.
- Candidate will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic device (mobile phones, smart phones, digital/smart watches, calculators, tablets and the like), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, and so on to the examination hall. A list of forbidden items will be put-up on the website before the exam, if there are additional items.
- Candidate has to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the examination.
- Part-A of the examination is a computer-based test. In the event of any technical problems, the candidate may approach the invigilator for assistance and steps will be immediately taken to remedy the problem, or assign a different computer terminal if required. Candidates will get the complete allotted time to attempt their paper even in the event of any technical problem, and the time lost due to technical problems shall be adjusted automatically in the server.