- • There will be ONE question paper of total 3 hours duration.
- • The question paper will be in English.
- • Questions from both the parts are compulsory.
- • The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks.
- • The question paper will consist of two parts: Part A and Part B. Details from both the parts are given below:
Total marks: 240 marks; Maximum time: 2 hours 30 mins
NAT (Numerical Answer Type): 18 questions (4 marks each; no negative marks). For these questions, the answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard in the computer screen. No choices will be shown for these questions. Questions not attempted will be given zero mark.
MSQ (Multiple Select Questions): 18 questions (4 marks each; 0.19 negative marks). Each MSQ has one or more correct answer(s) out of the four given choices.
MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions): 32 questions (3 marks each; 0.71 negative marks). Each MCQ has four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
Total marks: 60 marks; Maximum time: 30 mins marks
The entire paper (both part-A and Part-B) must be finished within overall time duration of 3 hours.
The summary of the paper structure is given bellow:
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Numbers||Marks if Correct||Marks if Wrong||Marks if not Attempted||Total Marks|
|Part-A (240 marks, 2 hours 30 mins)|
|Part-B (60 marks, 30 mins)|
|TOTAL (Part-A and Part-B combined): 300 MARKS|