Admission to B.Des Programme
Admissions to IITB, IITG and IIITDMJ (Participating Institutes).
Application to B.Des Programme for the above Institutes will begin from June 2018.
Click here http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/admissions.html. to see "Eligibility Criteria for B.Des".
For admissions to "Result Sharing Institutes"
1. Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
2. U.P. Institute of Design Noida
3. Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
4. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
5. VIT University, Vellore, TamilNadu
6. World University of Design, Delhi NCR
7. Chandigarh University, Punjab
8. Srishti School of Art Design and Technology, Bengaluru
9. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Please contact the above institutes directly for admission related queries.
Please visit UCEED website for updates.
UCEED 2018 RESULTS RELEASED
Please see the candidate portal link for checking your result.
Of the 11567 candidates who appeared for UCEED 2018, 6219 candidates qualified.
The top-ranked candidates are as below :
1. Ms. SAUMYA DIVYA OBEROI from Pune with a score of 244.
2. Mr. ATUL TRIPATHI from Ghaziabad with a score of 230.
3. Ms. KRISHNA RAMESH NAIR from Thiruvananthapuram with a score of 223.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
This year IIIT-Delhi will allow admissions to some seats in its BTech(CSD) program to the students with UCEED scorecard. IIT Bombay UCEED office will share the UCEED 2018 merit list with IIIT-Delhi. Since this year IIIT-Delhi is not included in the joint counselling, details of the admission process will be worked out by IIIT-Delhi and same will be notified. Please visit IIIT-Delhi's admission page for further notices.
Results on 21st February 2018
Results will be declared on 21stFebruary 2018
Srishti School of Art Design and Technology,Bengaluru
Srishti School of Art Design and Technology, Bengaluru will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The Srishti School, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
Final Answer keys released
Final Answer keys have been uploaded here
Final Answer keys on 8th February 2018
Final Answer keys will be released on 8th February 2018 at 17:00 hour
CANDIDATE ANSWER SHEETS
1. All candidates who appeared in UCEED 2018 can download their individual answer sheets by logging into the Candidate portal.
2. You are supposed to use it only to know your responses/answers.
3. We will soon release the final answer keys. All answer sheets will be evaluated against the final answer keys and the final scores will be announced.
DRAFT ANSWER KEYS RELEASED
You can download UCEED 2018 draft answer keys by clicking here. Any discrepancy/comment must be sent to email@example.com before 5 pm on January 31, 2018.
NOTE: You need to mentions "UCEED answer key comment" in the Subject of the email.
RESPONDING TO THE ANSWER KEYS
1. DO NOT provide comment to a particular answer key (example ABC) without proper justification. Provide the complete solution with diagrams if required, justifying your alternate answer.
2. Please indicate the question number (Q1 to Q85), as it is numbered on the uploaded UCEED QP.
3. As far as possible, put all your comments into a single email rather than multiple emails for different questions.
4. The UCEED office will not respond to your emails. All your emails however, will be carefully read and issues raised will be thoroughly checked.
5. You may use the answer keys to calculate your score. However, the purpose of releasing the draft answer keys is to report any discrepancy or disagreement with the provided answers. Your answer sheets will be available for download sometime this month end.
You can download UCEED 2018 question paper by clicking here. The draft answer keys will be released on January 27, 2018. Any discrepancy/comment in the uploaded question paper must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018.
1. Mock Test may be taken using the following link here.
2. The link will open the test software on your Browser and is provided only to give a feel for the examination, i.e., how to answer a question, how to go to the next question, how to keep the answer under review etc.
3. Results of this mock test will not be given.
4. The login details are already filled in, so just click on the "Sign In" button to start the test. Do not try to login with your UCEED 2018 registration id and password for this test.
5. The Mock Test is designed and optimised to run on a computer Browser. It may not work on tablet or other mobile devices.
6. It is important to note that the 'Paper Specific Instructions' provided in the mock test (including the number of questions, marks and negative marks) are from the UCEED 2017 paper. UCEED 2018 paper details are provided in the UCEED website and Information Brochure.
7. You must read carefully the instructions on your 2018 paper when you take the exam on Saturday 20th January 2018.
Chandigarh University, Punjab
Chandigarh University, Punjab will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The Chandigarh University, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
World University of Design, Delhi NCR
World University of Design, Delhi NCR will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The World University of Design, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
Admit Card download
Admit Card download will begin on 1st January 2018 from 17:00 hrs onwards
Online registration closed
Online registration closed on Friday, 17th November 2017.
Last date for Online Registration extended BY TWO DAYS
The last date for Online Registration without late fee is extended by two days, till Sunday, 12th November 2017.
VIT University, Vellore, TamilNadu
VIT University, Vellore, TamilNadu will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The VIT University, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, Uttrakhand will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The UPES, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU), Phagwara, Punjab will allot some seats in their undergraduate programme for admission through UCEED, for the academic year 2018-2019. The LPU, however will not be part of the Joint Admissions Exercise conducted by IIT Bombay.
ONLINE REGISTRATON OPEN
Click here to register online for UCEED 2018. Applicants are advised to download the UCEED 2018 Information Brochure or refer to the UCEED 2018 website carefully before filling out the registration form, selecting exam cities and uploading documents.
Remember or write down the login ID and password you set, as they will be required to login to the registration portal to check the status of registration, download admit card, check results, download scorecard, apply for B.Des., etc. Also make sure to keep the email and mobile number active that you have used for registration throughout the entire admission process.
AGE LIMIT CRITERION:1 REVISED
Candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or October 1, 1988 (SC/ST/PwD category)
UCEED 2018 INFORMATION BROCHURE RELEASED & WEBSITE LAUNCHED
Admissions to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programmes at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur are done through the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED). Students who have passed Class XII (or equivalent) in 2017, or appearing in 2018, in ANY STREAM (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities) are eligible to appear for UCEED 2018.
Click here to download the UCEED 2018 & B.Des joint seat allocation information brochure. Part 1 of the brochure provides information related to UCEED 2018, and Part 2 provides information related to the subsequent joint seat allocation for B. Des admissions in the three institutes for the Academic Year 2018-2019. Candidates are advised to download this brochure only from this official website and check periodically for any updates on this website.